Hello Friends,
As a contract textile rep, I have the distinct privilege of dining and shopping (shh, I did I mention that?) in some of the most fabulous places in the South. My territory includes South Carolina, Augusta and Savannah Ga, and Jacksonville/St Augustine Fl.
Since some of you have asked me for recommendations on dining, shopping and fun things to do in various cities, I thought it would be great to consolidate and update my ruminations on a blog. Those of you that know me best know that I am not the most technologically fascinated person (my continued resistance to facebook perplexes many) so this is a giant step forward for me!
It is my ambition to add to this blog on a continual basis, so please check back as often as you would like, and especially when you are planning a trip to one of the above mentioned places.
Here's to you and your fabulousness! Thanks for your support and interest.
Kelly
Wednesday, February 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yea Kelly! I can't wait to hear about all the great places you travel.
ReplyDelete♥. Becky